Test and Tag
Need your electrical appliances and equipment tested for safety? Our professional test and tag service includes a full electrical assessment of all your appliances. We conduct tests with the latest instruments to assure appliances are electrically safe. Once testing is completed we clearly label appliances with easy to read tags.
Trade Express Test and Tag service procedures include:
- Visual external inspection of equipment: checks for damage, defects, wear or modifications to the item
- Insulation Resistance Testing checking the integrity of the item’s insulation to protect users from live parts
- Leakage Current Testing checking for any current leakage when item is turned on
- Earth Resistance checking the earth connection of the item to ensure it can handle a fault current correctly
- Polarity checking that the active and neutral wires are connected correctly
On completion we provide a comprehensive report on all items tested and tagged. Electrical items may need to be checked between 1 month and 5 years. Because of the different frequency items need to be tested, Trade Express Services will also log all services to create a maintenance schedule for future testing and tagging.